Saturday 7 February 2009

Kindhearted Pinay "Lovely_pinay143"


20 year old Woman in cebu city, Central Visayas, Philippines
Looking For: Men for a friend, casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage.

My Profile: Hi there! Im Myrna,I am from cebu I am an easy-going kind-hearted pinay lady,I live to enjoy life to the fullest, in order to contain this i have to be happy in everything that i do..

Im a lively person, spirited and care free, as i characterized! i love hanging out with my friend's, love ones family and who ever i am close with!Doin some exciting stuff like spending my free time by watching movie ,reading romance pocket book and also listening music and some other things just everything to enjoy life!

My friends compliment me that im so friendly and so sweet that i really like to laugh a lot and im so fun to be with.Yet can also be serious sometimes if need too..

And in times i want to get serious, i always dreaming and imagining what my future like,. what would my life be in the near future.?.

I would love to travel in different places
and get connected to the beauty of nature(especiallybeaches!)I Love to get relax and have fun with whom I Love when I Like todestressed and most of all to have a good family someday where i can be an excellent wife and mommy! =) thanks for dropin by and reading my profile!

My Ideal Person:
I prefer talking to a man who is mature enough who has no bad hobbies and ofcourse someone who likes to laugh a lot is very important and i also like to meet someone who loves to share funny,serious conversation with me.A stable man who knows what he wants in life, honest,caring ,open minded, understanding,kind hearted and ofcourse someone who can handle me at my best same way at my worst!

P.S. he should love family and kids!
no rudes please?
better if you also have photo, I got mine!

Favorite television shows: many to mention
Favorite films:
horror , funny stuff

Follow me HERE
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com