Saturday 14 February 2009

Featured Filipina: BellyDance


28 year old Woman in los angeles, California, United States
Looking For:
Men or Women for a friend or casual dating

Profile of Bellydance:

Hi, I am fun, easy going, funny and adventurous. LOL atleast I think so hihihihi. Ok! so .... I do enjoy dating, and goin out, you know the simple things. I'm into anything basically as I'm also a thrill seeker.

I like to laugh alot. I am also a good person. I treat a man with respect, the same way I also like to be treated. I have remained to be faithful and I also expect the same from my partner. I'm very sincere and when I fall inlove I love deeply. I'm an intense person and I want a relationship filled with passion. I also have a healthy sense of humor and I enjoy laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right now I'm interested in dating, nothing serious I just want to do something on a Saturday night. I'd like to do anything/everything, as long as I'm in a good company, whatever you want to do I'll come with you, but you also have to come with me

I like swimming and tennis but would like to try snowboarding, wall climbing, skydiving and travelling.

My Ideal Person:
I am just here to have fun and hopefully meet some friends who share the same interests as I do.
Gender: Woman
Birthdate: January 10, 1981
(28 years old)
Lives in: los angeles, California, United States
Height: 5 ft 3 in / 160-162 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Asian
Speaks: English
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: QA
Religion: Protestant
Have Children: No
Want Children: Yes
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length : Long
Eye Color : Black
Glasses or Contacts : None
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com